Matt was on a ski trip from Feb. 28th to March 8th in Utah. (Which left me without a camera for 9 days - part of the reason I haven't posted in awhile.) He had a great time, but missed Caden, and is happy to be back home.
While Matt was gone, my mom came up and helped me take care of Caden. She is staying until March 21st since I go back to work March 16th. We went to Dow Gardens on the one nice day the first week mom was here.
Jennifer and DJ also came up to visit this week as it was their Spring Break at PSU. (What a spring break trip - Midland, MI!) We did find some fun things to do, including going to the butterfly exhibit at Dow Gardens. Here are some pictures:
Caden woke up as we were leaving, so we got a quick picture of him holding the Dow Gardens Pass:

Caden is smiling a lot more now and is starting to laugh. Here is our best video of Caden talking with mom and I. You can probably hear Jackson and Java in the background trying to get in on the fun.
Caden is smiling a lot more now and is starting to laugh. Here is our best video of Caden talking with mom and I. You can probably hear Jackson and Java in the background trying to get in on the fun.
He also has a new trick...he will repeat "OHHHH" if you do it first - here's a video of us playing with Caden. Watch for the surprise at the end! :-)
Caden has also passed through the two month mark! With this came his first shots (a very unpleasant experience for him, but he did fine). Also, another tigger picture! The first one is the one we took at one month old and the second one is the two month picture!
Here are some more pictures of Caden with Jennifer and DJ. He also likes his bumbo seat. It's still a little big for him, but it is helping him with his head control! It's a lot of work to hold up that 90th percentile head!! :-)
1 comment:
WOW, what a wonderful update!!! Caden is REALLY growing and starting to talk. Lovely little surprise he gave at that end of his OHHHH - I've seen that a few times from Eli and Naomi. He is just sooooo adorable - I couldn't be more pleased for all of you - especially Grandma Cheryl - since I can relate so well. Keep up the FUN - you guys are doing GREAT!! I love your blog!!
Post a Comment